We are currently looking to hire a component manufacturing Platform Specialist to develop module concept and drive our new products to production.
Your tasks contain developing component concept, transferring new product concepts to manufacturing and coordinating manufacturability development tasks. You are responsible to define a manufacturable solution in component concept design phase. You are also responsible for the production transferring stage process capability, yield, capacity, manufacturing cost, product performance and related manufacturing and quality documentation. You will be working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Our Helsinki site (Vantaa) contains R&D, manufacturing and test laboratories, thus you will be able to see your creations all the way from concept to customer deliveries.
We expect you to have:
* Suitable engineering or science background (M.Sc. or PhD) in semiconductors, electronics, physics, automation, materials science or mechanics.
* Strong platform approach
* Comprehensive understanding of industrial production processes and the environment (not mandatory).
* Enthusiasm to develop our production processes and manufacturing capabilities and you are effectively taking the issues forward.
* Good interpersonal skills and you are able to work under pressure.
* Fluent in communicating and documenting skills in English.
* Knowledge about SMT process including AOI, ICT/ FCT testing processes and equipment
* Quality requirements and failures modes of PCBAs
* Statistical process control and process capability, Minitab/ Jump
* Process and equipment qualifications
* Earlier experience in production ramp-ups
* Ability to communicate fluently with many different levels of organization
* PFMEA & CP knowledge
* Lean thinking and 5S
Advantage if you have below skills:
* Experience of managing component process flow and manufacturing
* 5+ years of practical experience in packaging, assembly or component testing in semiconductor, electronics or relevant manufacturing industry.
* Proven track record or successful product development or ramp-up projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application and a copy of your resume together with your salary request via the link below until 19.11.
For further information about the position you can contact Fang Tuurnala, Senior Manager, Component Platform Development Manager, tel. 050 599 8518. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
We at Murata Finland contribute to a better world by making products that improve safety, health and quality of life. Our sensors are global market leaders in automotive Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems and medical pacemakers. Our products are developed by a small team of MEMS professionals who create cutting-edge solutions for global MEMS market. Murata Finland is MEMS Technology Center of Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and produces sensors based on its proprietary 3D MEMS technology.
Over 20 years in operation, Murata Electronics employs over 950 people in Finland (Vantaa). We are part of Japanese Murata Manufacturing, a leading supplier of ceramic electronic components employing over 87 000 people globally. Product quality is recognized as a one prime factor that can set our products apart from those of our competitors.