Compliance Officer and Legal Counsel (Helsinki)
We are looking for a Compliance Officer and Legal Counsel for Elisa Corporation's Legal department. This is a new, permanent position with emphasis on international compliance.
As a Compliance Officer you would work in Elisa's Legal department in a changing and international environment where you have excellent opportunities to develop your expertise and strengthen Elisa's compliance culture. You would participate in the development and implementation of the compliance program, which particularly focuses on data privacy, contracts, competition law, securities market regulation and anti-corruption work.
Your responsibilities will especially include
- Supporting business units in compliance matters
- Developing group-level anti-corruption and trade compliance programs
- Participating in Elisa's group-level Compliance Steering Group
- Planning and implementing various compliance models, participating in risk assessments and whistleblowing notification processes
- Supporting matters related to insider regulation
- Creating, updating and implementing internal policies and guidelines
- Designing compliance training programs, including group-level training
- Drafting and commenting on international contracts and participating in negotiations
- Various tasks related to data privacy
- Separate internationalization initiatives
What we would like you to have?
- A master's degree in law in Finland or equivalent international law degree
- At least three to five years of experience as a lawyer or compliance officer
- Compliance experience in an international environment particularly appreciated
- Excellent interaction and communication skills, as well as the ability to cooperate and operate at different levels of the organisation
- The ability to simplify and work in a solution-oriented and business-oriented manner
- Fluent English and Finnish communications skills
What we offer?
For many consecutive years, Elisa has been selected as one of the best working places in Finland. We at Elisa value a flexible work culture, continuous improvement and an encouraging working atmosphere. Elisa Legal offers you wide responsibilities, challenges, professional freedom and personal development. Read more about Elisa and elisians here.
Are you interested? Submit your application, CV and salary expectations through the link by the 14th of March.
For more information, please contact Chief Compliance Officer Aino Rättyä on email aino.rattya[at]elisa.fi or tel. +358 50 430 9783 (Mon 1.3.2021 14.00-15.00 and Mon 8.3.2021 klo 14.00-15.00).
Basic security clearance and a drug test will be carried out once the final candidate is selected.