We are looking for a Compliance Manager to ensure our company’s compliance with EHQS regulations (airworthiness and regulatory affairs, other authority requirements and internal policies). The main focus of this role is to ensure execution of compliance standards, evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously, provide guidance on compliance matters, take an active role in helping departments to resolve non-conformities as well as oversee the company training development.
Compliance Manager has one direct report responsible for training development.
This position reports to Quality Manager.
- Create a strategy to ensure compliance with MOE (Maintenance Organisation Exposition), PM (Procedures Manual) and other company and Customer manuals
- Review and continuously develop internal processes and policies.
- Publish and create documents that educate others on how to improve compliance throughout the organization.
- Ensure corrective actions for MSR’s (Maintenance Safety Report), VTI’s and other non-conformities, raised during internal and external quality audits, are carried out in a timely manner
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with non-conformities
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Coordinate quality and safety trainings.
- Update company handbooks i.e. MOE (Maintenance Organisation Exposition), PM (Procedures manual) etc. in cooperation with Quality Manager.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager to address quality and safety matters
- Continuously monitor and improve quality and effectiveness of internal trainings.
- Proven experience as compliance manager
- Knowledge and understanding of the industry’s regulations and best practices
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
- Experience with creating and giving trainings to wide audiences
- Fluent Finnish and English
- Positive and supportive environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Gym in the facility
Apply no later than 7.05.2021.
In the cover letter provide your salary expectations and your main achievement in previous jobs.
First selections will start immediately, and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
For more information, please contact Quality Manager Ville Salonen by e-mail (email@example.com).