Complex Marine Claims Adjuster
AIG Europe S.A.
Are you interested in a Claims position in a dynamic and international setting? We are currently looking for Complex Claims Adjuster to join our Claims department in Helsinki. We are looking for adjuster with some previous experience and passion to learn more.
- Proactive handling of Marine, Property and Aviation claims from first notification of loss to timely and accurate settlement including coverage and quantum analysis and recovery
- Delivering first class customer service
- Close collaboration with brokers and underwriting team
- Ensuring prompt and accurate reserving and mitigation of costs
- General claims administrative duties such as electronic file management
- Providing feedback about claims issues and trends
- Relevant degree
- Experience of working in commercial Insurance, preferably at claims environment.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- Customer-centric attitude
- Ability to manage & prioritise workload
- A team player, with strong collaborative skills and the ability to work as part of the team
- You are outgoing, structured and eager to take on new challenges
An interesting position in a global insurance company servicing multinational companies. You will be part of a brilliant Nordic Claims team providing excellent service to our customers. You will have possibility to build strong relationships within insurance market and develop yourself in encouraging environment.
Submit your application via our online recruiting portal as soon as possible, but not later than the 31st of August.
Applications are processed and interviews are carried out continuously. We cannot guarantee processing of applications received outside of the recruitment portal.
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact;
Tiina Jovio, Complex Commercial Claims Manager, Finland and Sweden +358 207 010 156, email@example.com