We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Competence Development Specialist at ABB Oy, Grid Automation unit in Vaasa. You will be responsible for training our global business channels and customers in configuring and operating control systems based on our MicroSCADA Pro software. The trainings are held both as classroom trainings as well as on-site. You will also be developing new methods for virtual trainings, e.g. webinars, e-learnings, social media, videos etc.
In this position, you will also participate in technical marketing and business development activities in close cooperation with our area sales managers.
• Supporting the full MicroSCADA Pro and SDM portfolios of products, solutions and services
• Training channel partners in order to be successful in project deliveries
• Supporting product launches in the regions, serving as technical support for exhibitions, seminars and customer events
• Executing competence development plans in the regions
• Develop new methods for virtual trainings
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc.in electrical or automation engineering with a touch of pedagogic skills
• Experience from customer relations and automation systems
• Experience in MS Office tools and social media technologies.
• Positive and customer focused attitude
• Willingness to give classroom / on-site training
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
• Experience in Learning Management Systems will be seen as an advantage
• Willingness to travel, approx. 40 days/year
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68293324 by July 3rd, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Olav Lundström, tel. +358 50 334 3590.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com