Competence developer / competence creator with focus on leadership
Let´s make learning a habit together!
We are strengthening our team with a Competence Developer/competence creator and are looking for a colleague with a constant desire to develop and improve business through people. Together we will lead the development of a learning organization in a culture of innovation steeped in our values. If you have a strong interest in people development, have the knowledge, motivation and capability to make learning initiatives come alive with quality, agility and speed and want to work with competence development in a down to earth, dynamic, inspiring and challenging organization – continue to read!
Your main goal is to help create a sustainable and effective learning portfolio/path for If’s leaders.
The focus is on leadership and overall culture building initiatives that support the creation of an engaging culture for the whole company.
In concrete terms, the activities will include working closely with different areas of business; designing training activities and building learning and development concepts. A central part of the work will be to carry out learning design and curation, and to package and visualize learning materials. This will also require close contact with internal marketing and communication.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to leadership development
- Design quality learning activities relevant for business needs
- Provide support and inspiration to the local training organizations in different Business Areas
- Curate relevant self-learning and create learning paths
- Influence managers and employees on the benefits, best practices and necessities of an everyday learning mindset
A degree in the areas of pedagogics, psychology, technology, communications or other relevant degrees are preferable.
We are looking for a professional with an extensive background in the area. A suitable combination could be found from a combination of the following:
- Proven experience of culture building activities and processes
- Worked with adult learning and various learning methods
- Worked with influencing and communication
- Worked in digital environments
- Worked with leadership (own leadership experience a bonus)
- Experience from leading projects/business development initiatives
- Leadership understanding/expertise
- Tech savvy and frontrunner on using the possibilities that new technology gives
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English language a must
- Team player
- Customer mindset
Reports to: The Head of Learning and Development (L&D). The unit is a part of a larger unit named People Strategy within HR in If. This is a Nordic position and some travelling is required. The position is located in either Bergshamra (Stockholm, Sweden), Vœkerø (Oslo, Norway), or Espoo (Helsinki-area, Finland).
For more information, please contact Head of Learning and Development Mia Latta via email@example.com, or mobile +358 46 8513993 (please leave a message).
The Swedish union contacts for this position are Johan Sjöstedt (FTF): firstname.lastname@example.org, or +46 10 6036972, or Marie Ohlson (SACO): email@example.com, or +46 10 6037215.
The deadline for all applications is on 4 December 2019.
Search words: content creator digital content development learning