We are now looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to join our HR team. In your role, you will be responsible for Murata Finland's Compensation & Benefits policies, practices and processes.
* managing local compensation policy through external salary benchmarking and coordination of salary range development
* implementing global Murata C&B guidelines
* conducting annual salary planning in close collaboration with our Finance department
* managing and developing our expatriation processes in cooperation with global Murata HR team
* knowledge and practical experience on rewarding systems in complex environments (experience in managing and developing expatriation processes is considered a benefit)
* high interest towards numbers and strong analyzing skills
* excellent Excel skills and knowledge of other relevant IT tools
* strong knowledge of compensation trends in working life: experience in following up with competitor practices, external market development and trends
* strong co-operation, influencing, negotiation and networking skills
* suitable Bachelor's or Master's degree and fluency in Finnish and English
What we offer? In addition to an interesting, challenging and meaningful job, we offer opportunities to develop your competences and career. We have good occupational health service, our own gym and staff canteen. Our active employee committee organizes various employee events, and the company supports sports and culture activities. Murata Finland is located in the “Silicon Valley” of Vantaa, close to Vantaankoski train station and Kehä III, so it's easily accessed by public transportation or your own car.
Interested? For more information, please contact Heidi Kärpänen, +358 40 7441728, available on Wednesday February 28th from 2 to 4 PM, Thursday Mar 1st, from 4 to 5 PM, or on Wednesday Mar 7th from 4 to 5 PM.
Konnichiwa! Join Murata’s success story and send your application, CV and salary request by the below link by March 12th, 2018. Be quick! We will fill the position as soon as we find an excellent candidate!
Murata Electronics Oy is part of the Japanese Murata Group. Murata is a world leading manufacturer of electronics components with almost 70,000 employees globally, and over 900 employees in Finland. Established in Kyoto as a “start-up company” in 1944, Murata has grown and achieved global market leader position with unique electronics products and deep and wide expertise from materials know-how to product development and manufacturing. We have earned the trust of our customers as a reliable, established and financially healthy supplier with a long-term vision and strong commitment to sustainable growth. With the expansion of a connected world, we see a future full of opportunities to continue to grow.
In Finland, Murata manufactures motion sensors based on 3D MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) which improve road safety and save lives. We work as one team and in a very close co-operation with Murata Japan, and enjoy cross-cultural teamwork between Finns and Japanese. Currently, there are over 30 Japanese expats working at Murata Finland.
Read more about Murata: www.murata.com.