We are now looking for the Community Manager to our Social Media team in Global Marketing
Are you passionate about influencer marketing and social media? If so, we’d like to hear more from you!
We’re looking for a community professional to join our global Social Media team. You will be part of a small but mighty team that plan, create and publish engaging content on Polar’s social media presences. This position is ideally suited to you if you have a genuine talent and passion for online sports community engagement.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead the ambassador and influencer programs across Polar HQ and all Polar subsidiaries
- Develop and implement Polar’s global ambassador and influencer strategy
- Manage Polar’s global YouTube presence
- Create and source video content that is relevant to the existing and potential audiences
- Develop new initiatives to tap into new target consumer communities that provide brand awareness and sales growth opportunities for Polar
We expect you to have:
- University degree in Marketing, Sports Management or a similar relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing global ambassador and/or influencer programs (examples required within the application)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing global social media presences (examples required within the application)
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Sports or fitness training background and/or interest in it
- Understanding and experience in content marketing and marketing analytics (Google Analytics)
- Orientation for high quality and details
- Proactiveness and willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
What we offer you:
- A unique chance to work with a global consumer brand
- An exclusive vantage point into the world of sports & fitness
- A supportive and welcoming international team
Location: Preferably – Espoo, however, other Polar’s locations in Finland (Kempele, Jyväskylä, Tampere) and abroad are negotiable.
For further information, please contact Viktors Sobolevs (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please send your application with a salary request to https://tinyurl.com/55tpyfc3 by March 23, 2021.