We are now hiring summer trainees for summer 2020! Do you want to spend the summer with us and gain valuable experience and a new network?
The Communications trainee position is aimed at young professionals, recent graduates and students who want to make an impact for a better and smarter society.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a global company who make a difference in the society. The success of this summer job is up to you – be proactive and ask a lot of questions to get the most out of this experience. We are looking for you, with curious minds, with the right attitude and a true interest in our business.
What we offer you
As a summer trainee you will get a Buddy to guide you in your work. We embrace Learning as a lifestyle to ensure your constant learning and your growth as professional. You’ll also be part of Tieto Young Professionals network, join the summer trainee onboarding day with all the other trainees and enjoy the farewell event at the end of the summer.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Communications tells our story across audiences. We are looking a Communications trainee to join our high-performing communications team located mainly in Finland, Sweden and Norway. We are a team of around 20 people with diverse backgrounds and can-do attitude. We work with IT systems that benefit our everyday lives in the Nordics. We are proud of our great people, our impact on society, and our open culture. This role is a great opportunity to learn and grow in communications in a Nordic as well as in global setting.
In Communications trainee position you will be working with diverse communication tasks both related to external and internal communications. The responsibilities include for example:
- Creating thought leadership - content for external, internal and social media channels
- Website and social media publishing and press release distribution
- Organizing different types of events
- Depending on the skills of the applicant the role can also include producing other media such as video and photography, among other things.
You will be located in our headquarters in Keilaniemi, Espoo. Summer trainee period would be from May/June to August but the exact dates will be decided together with the chosen candidate.
Show us what you got!
We are looking for someone who’s
- Passionate about communications
- Actively embracing new challenges and is quick to learn
- Positive with can-do attitude
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent in English and Finnish (written and spoken), Swedish is an advantage
- A student or recently graduated with relevant degree e.g. in communications or marketing
Did we get you excited?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and Cover letter by 2nd of February. Be quick - we will evaluate candidates continuously.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Reija Sihlman via LinkedIn or email firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call on 19 December (10-12 EET), tel. +358 50 480 4658. If you have questions about applying, please contact Summer trainee project lead email@example.com
Please note that we do not handle applications via email.
Want to know more about the summer with us? Check this out:
We are joining forces with EVRY, find out more: