Communications trainee to Sponda
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 20.5.2020
Are you eager to see a big picture of marketing and communications and excited of working in various tasks within the field? We are now looking for a Communications trainee to Sponda, for a six- month fixed-term contract. If you are a bold, self-directed and responsible employee who is eager to develop your own communication skills, this job may be for you. Please send your application as soon as possible. This position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a communication trainee, you get to work on a variety of tasks. Your main job is to design and produce a variety of texts for both internal and external use. You write newsletters and provide written and visual content for web-site, intranet, newsletters and social media channels. You also assist in creating presentations and property marketing materials. You take part in a variety of communication projects, attend meetings and assist in media communications and draft press releases.
To succeed in this job you need to be proactive, collaborative and ready for change. You have responsible, bold and independent attitude as well as you enjoy producing text in different context. You are part of Brand team where members support each other and cooperate with other teams.
* An interesting position
* Support of the team
* Possibility to grow and develop yourself in your career.
* Updating intranet and web pages
* Providing written (English and Finnish) and visual content for web-site, intranet, newsletters and social media channels
* Assisting in media communications and drafting press releases
* Assisting in creating presentations and property marketing materials
* Managing occasional internal and external events
* Providing ad-hoc assistance to the Brand team in matters related to communications and marketing
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable degree in the field of communication or business
* We highly appreciate if you have previous working experience in the field of communications or media such as newspapers and magazines
* Visual eye for presentations
* High attention to detail and good organizational and time-management skills
* Competence using Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office tools, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
* Fluency in Finnish and English (both verbal and written communication skills)
As a person you are:
* Proactive and fast learner
* Collaborative but also independent worker
* Responsible and confident with different people
* Start: 10.8.2020
* Work extent: 6 months
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. More information about the position and the recruitment process is given by Academic Work.
Please send your application with CV and salary request as soon as possible, but no later than 3th of June. This position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. The advert may be removed before 3th of June if we have moved forward to the interview phase.