Communications Trainee, EspooBayer Oy
We are looking for a
for Bayer Nordic SE in Espoo.
Join #teamBayer and help drive our vision 'Health for all, hunger for none'. In the internship we offer you will be part of the Communications, Public Affairs and Sustainability team in the Nordic region. The internship is full-time, and the six-month internship begins in the beginning of 2023 according to the contract. The internship is paid for the internship period according to the collective agreement. In your role, you will report to Head of Communications in Finland.
- Content production for internal and external channels
- Development of digital communications and support for wide range of communications projects
- Assignments relating to sustainability, diversity, and inclusion
WHO YOU ARE
- A positive attitude, curious mind and proactive approach to tasks
- A suitable university/college background with some previous work experience. The assignment is aimed at students who are in the final stages of their studies.
- Basic knowledge of digital communication tools and content production. Video editing and social media skills are considered an advantage for applicants.
- Excellent Finnish and English language skills
- Own interest or experience related to diversity and inclusion is considered an advantage.
We offer you an interesting role in a global life science company with a chance to develop your skills further. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application at your earliest convenience and no later than Sunday November 27, 2022.
Functional area: Public Relations
Seniority level: Internship