Fortum Recycling and Waste Solutions provides environmental management and material efficiency services in the Nordics. We improve our customers’ material and energy efficiency by providing them with recycling, reutilisation, and final disposal solutions, as well as soil remediation and environmental construction services. www.fortum.com/wastesolutions
We are looking for an experienced Communications Specialist to manage and develop communications activities in Fortum’s Recycling and Waste Solutions business in Finland. In this role you will have a chance to excel in external and internal communications and brand building activities in the fast developing circular economy business.
Your responsibilities are related to supporting the Recycling and Waste Solutions business in Finland with
- Proactive media relations
- Development of products and services related campaigns and communications activities
- Proactive strategy communications activities internally
- Development, management and creation of different types of content (news, videos, social media content etc.) for external and internal channels
The position is located in Espoo and Riihimäki, Finland.
We offer you
We offer great support in your personal growth and excellent opportunities for future career development at Fortum. Join the change for a cleaner world and apply now!
We expect from you
- Master/BBA or applicable degree in communications, marketing, brand or other relevant field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in communications and media work, preferably in B2B environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Finnish and English. Swedish language skills is considered an advantage
- Good knowledge of digital communications and social media channels, video filming and editing, Photoshop and InDesign skills are an asset
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to manage projects independently
Send your application with salary request via our online recruitment tool by May 28, 2018. For more information please contact Inka Leisio, Communications Manager, Recycling and Waste Solutions, tel +358 50 5432 715 on Thursday, May 17 at 10-11 or Wednesday May 23 at 14-15.