Communications Specialist, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 6.10.2021
We are now looking for a Communications Specialist for our client company. Our client company is international technology company, but this process is anonymous. If you are communications professional with great interest towards technology, this could be great opportunity for you. This position will be filled as soon as possible, so apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* Excellent opportunity to work with versatile job duties
* Nice co-workers
* Opportunity to deepen your professional experience
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
JOB DUTIESBuild a deep understanding of industry trends and the needs of our client company's clients to ensure campaigns are highly relevant, timely and client-centric. Based on the insight you will:
* Plan and deliver ABM programs for select Nordic priority accounts
* Help expand the number and strength of our client relationships
* Act as a primary marketing point of contact for account teams, working hand-in-hand with industry and local marketing colleagues to activate relevant wider marketing campaigns, content and events within the account.
* Develop client-specific messages and bespoke marketing content to fit a variety of channels and formats such as direct mails, custom events and webinars, digital marketing, and other techniques to reach and engage key decision-makers and buyers at target accounts.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (Bachelor or Masters degree)
* Previous working experience from similar tasks as listed above
* Fluent skills in English and in Finnish or Swedish (eighter one is required in addition to English)
As a person you are:
* Proactive and enthusiastic
* Independent and self-imposed
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Until 28.8.2022
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.