On behalf of our international client we are looking for a new employee to work in a position of Communications Specialist in Espoo.
This full time assignment starts in the beginning of September and the work contract will be signed until the end of June 2019.
The selected employee will be working on Adecco's payroll.
Your main responsibilities contain:
- localizing global messages and contents
- creating local content for different channels
- contributing to communications campaigns
- engaging with local journalists
- reporting and measuring communications results
- supporting internal communication activities
We are looking for a person who has:
- Excellent writing skills and good sense for language
- Ability to juggle many projects / campaigns at the same time
- Strong communicating skills
- 2-3 years previous experience
- Native Finnish skills and business proficiency in English
Communications education background will be seen as an advantage in this applying process.
Please apply today or latest on Wednesday 15th of August with your CV and application in English.
More information from Adecco's HR Consultant Noora Paakkari, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Communications Specialist
Yhteyshenkilö: Noora Paakkari, 0401627617
Toimipaikka: HELSINKI and ESPOO