Communications Specialist for tasty stories
We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer focused Communications Specialist to join our international Communications team at Paulig! The position is permanent and located in our head office in Vuosaari roastery. Are you ready to explore great taste?
As Communications Specialist, an important part of your role is to inspire others by creating quality content to our external and internal channels in various ways. Writing and publishing news, producing and editing photos, videos and presentation materials are key tasks in your role. As Communications Specialist, you organize media events and product launches that support our mission exploring great taste. Recipe for success in this new role is that you can plan, organize and monitor 360° communications activities. Your work field covers mainly communications duties in Finland but you might support other Paulig Group countries when needed.
This role offers a great growth opportunity if you are interested in communications, have some background in it and wish to learn more.
What we appreciate:
- Curious and courageous mindset towards the future of food and communications.
- True team player with proactive and service oriented mindset.
- Good project management skills or interest to develop in them. Capability to multitask.
- Can do -attitude! Ability to produce content and organize engaging media events.
- Polytechnic or university level degree in relevant field including at least some communications or media studies.
- International work, project or study experience.
- Fluent Finnish, Swedish and English language skills, both written and spoken, other language skills are benefit.
- 1-3 years working experience in suchlike work tasks.
What we offer:
- Challenging and interesting work in an international family-owned company with strong and valued brands like Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta and Gold&Green.
- We have a passion for good food and beverages: Paulig is constantly developing company where you won’t get bored.
- Great team spirit: We keep having excellent results in the personnel engagement study year after year. In our team you have possibility to develop and take things forward!
You would join a work community that shares strong values; Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together and sticks together in the quest of exploring great taste. As a Nordic challenger, we aim to be loved and valued for reshaping the world of pure taste experiences.
In this position, you report to Communications Manager Pirjo Hästbacka. If you have any questions or just want to know what your potential future manager is like, please call Pirjo (+358 503 568 359) April 12th 9-10 AM or April 20th 9-10 AM.
If you got excited, please apply by sending your CV and application with your salary request latest on April 22nd 2018 on our website: www.pauliggroup.com/careers.
Why is Paulig the best place to work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ru5-MwqJLM&feature=youtu.be