Communications Officer (maternity leave substitute in Pyhäjoki)
Fennovoima is building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima, you will be part of a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our work environment allows you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. We offer flexible working hours, the possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare, including health insurance, cultural and fitness benefits, and well-being events. Join our growing team!
COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER (MATERNITY LEAVE SUBSTITUTE IN PYHÄJOKI)
We are looking for a communications expert to join our communications team in Pyhäjoki as a substitute for maternity leave. Your main area of responsibility will be internal communications at the construction site. You will also have the opportunity, depending on your expertise, to participate in other communications duties.
As a communications officer, you engage in close collaboration with our internal and external stakeholders working at the Hanhikivi 1 construction site. You are able to plan and produce communications content that supports Fennovoima’s business goals. You are excited to work in an international environment. You are a well-organized team player and able to adapt to changing situations quickly. You are familiar with modern communications tools and are ready to develop communications procedures. Your content production skills are excellent, and you can communicate even complex issues with clarity.
Your final job description will be customized based on your strengths, but your tasks will include at least the following:
- Supporting Fennovoima’s construction site organization as a communications expert, plan and coordinate their internal communications.
- Producing content for the intranet and our other internal channels (news, interviews, videos).
- Building relationships with all levels of internal stakeholders, including department heads working directly with these key internal clients to deliver their communications priorities.
- Participating in other communications duties and development projects as one of the members of the communications team.
We expect you to demonstrate a positive attitude in working on a diverse range of communication tasks, a desire to develop communications and yourself, and an interest in the energy and construction industries. The ideal person for this position has:
- An education suitable for the position: communications, media relations or relevant.
- A couple of years of work experience in communications, including internal communications.
- Effective interpersonal skills: ability to communicate and interact with all levels of personnel with a customer-centric attitude.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong content production skills.
- The ability to work proactively and independently, and the ability to manage comprehensive issues. Good information retrieval skills.
- Fluency in Finnish and English. Proficiency in Russian is a plus.
- Driving’s license.
The job offers you a front-row seat to the energy sector as well as opportunities to continuously develop your know-how and expertise. We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to be part of our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 19.5.2021. For further information, please contact Communications Manager Mihail Tchitcherin +358 20 757 9244 on Tue 4.5. at 12-13 or on Thu 13.5. at 12-13 or Psycon Consultant Laura Nissilä +358 20 710 1271 on Fri 7.5 at 9-10. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Pyhäjoki