to join our Communications Team in Espoo. This position is a fixed term contract, and lasts until the end of April 2022.Your part in Neste’s journey
The role of Communications Manager, Corporate Communications is to ensure that Neste’s communications is aligned with listed company rules and regulation. The position owner is part of the External Engagement team in Neste’s global communications team.
In your role as a Communications Manager, Corporate Communications you will
Keys to success in this role
- Drive regulatory and financial communications (e.g. Stock Exchange Releases, MAR Releases, Annual General Meeting presentations and materials)
- Responsibility for Annual Report together with key internal stakeholders
- Responsibility for Corporate materials (key messages, presentation, brochure, relevant content on the website)
- Support communications projects such as brand campaigns with communications actions
- Responsibility for internal media trainings
- Be part of the crisis communications team
- Take ownership of the press release system
The best combination of experience, skills and background for these positions are:
- Relevant academic degree, preferably Master's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience with corporate communications
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Experience in strategic communications, media relations, digital communications, crisis communications and issues management
- Ability to network and cooperate effectively with colleagues across Neste and external partners
- Aware of and interested in following public discussion related to circular economy, transportation, and sustainable solutions
- Proactive and energetic approach to work and positive attitude
- Collaborative and team-oriented ways of working
- Fluent English and Finnish
Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
We believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste, and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We
believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values - we care, we have courage, we cooperate - resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Jenni Schumacher, Head of External Engagement, tel. +358 50 554 6810, on Fri 19th March at 9.00-10.00 EET, or Wed 24th March at 15.00-16.00 EET.Please submit your application and CV by 31st of March 2021 at the latest.
The recruitment process includes interviews and an aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.We believe that it is the task of each generation to create a healthier planet for its children. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are about 4800 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking
for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.