Form of employment: Full time, Fixed term
Locations: Espoo, Finland
Job area: Marketing & Communications
Application period: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - Sunday, August 11, 2019
Passionate about communications and inspiring content? Eager to make a difference and tell stories about how to solve global challenges? This is your place!
VTT is looking for Communications Manager for a fixed-term position (substitute for a maternity leave) to be responsible for multi-channel communications and to support VTT’s transformation journey. We are looking for a person who brings positive energy, insight and new ideas to our dynamic & engaging working community and has a can-do attitude.
With us you will be responsible for
- Leading content and communications projects and partners in co-operation with business and research area leaders and with marketing
- Planning, developing and producing multi-channel communications aligned with VTT’s goals, content strategy, business area targets and related ecosystem projects
- You will be Communications Business Partner for one of VTT business areas and a member of its Leadership Team
- Enhancing and developing proactive media relations in Finland and in international media
- Coaching experts & supporting VTT’s thought leadership and visibility in media and social media
- Developing media monitoring and analytics
- Social media management
We expect you to have
- You have 2 years of experience in various communications project management and development positions. You are also experienced in working with external partners
- You have excellent networking, presentation & project management skills
- You understand own and earned media and different audiences. You can set content in broader societal frame and have experience in proactive media relations and agenda setting. Building and maintaining global media relations is a plus.
- You have a variety of multichannel content production skills
- You have experience in crisis communications and issues management in digital era and you work well under pressure
- You have excellent written and spoken Finnish and English and a university degree in communications or related field
As a person you are
- You are goal driven enthusiast and have proactive and self-driven mindset. You work well in teams but also independently
- You are customer centric and have growth oriented mind-set
- You can turn technological innovations into compelling stories for the media and other stakeholders
VTT’s Communications Team is part of Marketing and Communications organization. Our goal is to drive VTT’s growth and positioning with a high-performance, world-class marketing and communications – thinking beyond the obvious. We are focused & result-oriented, agile & collaborative and we combine strategy with real-time execution.
For further information
Make sure to send your application as soon as possible as we will review them as they come. Apply latest 11.8.2019. For more information please contact Communications Lead Leena Rantasalo (+358 50 300 7980) 31.7.2019 13−14, 6.8. 15.30−16.30. or 8.8. 10−11.