Are you our new Communications Manager for Heating and Cooling in Finland?
As member of City Solutions Communications team and Heating and Cooling Management team in Finland, you will ensure proactive and reactive, timely and accurate communications with external and internal stakeholders via a wide range of communication tools in line with Fortum’s strategy and with a special focus on the business specific needs in Finland.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include
• strategic communications support for City Solutions division in Finland and the Finnish Heating and Cooling management team
• local stakeholder relations and dialogue
• local and national media relations, issues management and crises communications in heating and cooling issues in cooperation with Fortum Group Communications
• content production about heating and cooling for our own channels, most of all web pages and social media
• events planning and management
• communications support to marketing and customer communications
We offer you
This is a key business support role as you will be actively participating in the stakeholder dialogue and product and service development. You will be driving the way we communicate with our customers and other audiences. You will get to work with great, committed colleagues who share your passion.
Our values – curiosity, responsibility, honesty and respect – form the foundation of everything we do. We believe in open leadership, which means empowering and also challenging our people. We coach and encourage our experts to find their own solutions and to question the status quo. We value team work and co-creation to reach our common targets.
To succeed in this position, you have an applicable university degree and more than 5 years of work experience in communications or other relevant field. You have a strategic mind and you are business oriented. You have a solid background in both communications planning and hands-on content production and media work. You are fluent speaker and writer in Finnish and English, good Swedish proficiency is a bonus.
As a person and colleague, you are self-driven and a proactive team-player with good interpersonal and influencing skills. You have flexibility and understand the sense of urgency this job sometimes requires.
Interested? Please send your application and CV, including your salary request, via our online recruitment tool by Monday, August 27. To find out more about the job, please contact Izabela van den Bossche, VP, City Solutions Communications, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and after 22 August also by phone (+48 6922 09 428).