We are now looking for a Communications Manager to join us for a permanent employment. You will report to VP, HR and work as a part of our HR function. In your role, you will be cooperating with people from various functions and organizational levels. You are offered wide range of responsibilities and development opportunities in your role.
Greetings from our previous communications expert who will continue to work for Murata in another location outside of Finland:
”At Murata Finland, you can enjoy a wide variety of communications from communications strategy planning to actual hands-on implementation of the actions, and utilize your creative skills to support the whole organization” - Kati Maillot, Senior Manager, Communications
What you'll do:
* Plan, develop and implement mainly our internal communications, and also participate in other communications-related tasks.
* Support management and different functions as a communications expert, plan and coordinate internal communications activities
* Produce contents for the intranet (news, interviews, banners, posters), and edit/translate contents produced by others
* Maintain the Sharepoint based intranet as one of the administrators
* Organize internal communications events (information meetings for employees) and support creation of related presentations and materials
* Participate in actions to build and improve our Employer Brand
* Take part in other conventional duties of a Communications Managers, such as producing a variety of external company materials and support product marketing.
Your job description and HR related tasks will be specified based on your strengths and interests.
* an innovative and creative mind.
* academic degree in Communications or other related field.
* several years of work experience in the field of corporate communications, including internal communications.
* ability to formulate and visualize texts and oral speaking to clear messages.
* excellent interaction and networking skills.
* excellent writing and editorial skills
* willingness to develop ways of working and bring new views into consideration.
* organized and independent way of working.
* superb organization skills.
* experience in organizing events.
* strong content production skills
* good social media skills
* experience in InDesign/Photoshop and Sharepoint
* superior skills in communicating in Finnish and English, in both oral and written language.
In addition to interesting and meaningful job we offer competitive salary and opportunities to develop your competence and career. We have good occupational health service, own gym and staff canteen. Our active employee committee organizes various employee events, and company supports sports and culture activities. Murata Finland is located in the “Silicon Valley” of Vantaa, close to Vantaankoski train station and Kehä III, thus easy to reach either by train, bus or your own car.
Konnichiwa! Join Murata’s success story and send your application, CV and salary request by the below link by February 18, 2018.
For more information, please contact Kati Maillot, Senior Manager Communications, +358 40 5694241, or Kirsi Nurmela, VP, HR, +358 400 969 888, on Wednesday Feb 7th, from 10 to 11 AM, or on Wednesday 14th from 4 to 5 PM.
Murata Electronics Oy is part of the Japanese Murata Group. Murata is a world leading manufacturer of electronics components with almost 70,000 employees globally, and over 900 employees in Finland. Established in Kyoto as a “start-up company” in 1944, Murata has grown and achieved global market leader position with unique electronics products and deep and wide expertise from materials know-how to product development and manufacturing. We have earned the trust of our customers as a reliable, established and financially healthy supplier with a long-term vision and strong commitment to sustainable growth. With the expansion of a connected world, we see a future full of opportunities to continue to grow. In Finland, Murata manufactures motion sensors based on 3D MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) which improve road safety and save lives. Read more about Murata: www.murata.com.