Your roleAs the Communications Manager for Strategy Activation, your main responsibilities include:
To succeed in this position you need
• Strong experience in planning and executing of global internal engagement campaigns, as well as a strong PR background; marketing experience is considered a bonus.
• Excellent strategic thinking and broad business understanding; keen interest in digitalization and innovation.
• Excellent communications, coaching and networking skills; good presentation skills
• Strong stakeholder understanding and project management skills
• Proven capability to handle multiple projects at the same time
• Strong background in storytelling with facts; Experience in managing and developing external partner networks
• Ability to execute under pressure
You have a suitable university degree and at least 5 years of experience with proven results. You are fluent in English, good skills in Finnish and Swedish are a definite bonus.
Fortum Group Communications is developing its operating model. The goal is to be story and insight driven, even more business oriented and focused on activating dialogue. We will also introduce new ways to share best practices and use our competences.
From the beginning of 2019, Communications will have three group-level areas of expertise, which are responsible for setting the group-wide standards for our communications and coaching our internal stakeholders.