Communications Manager, Sourcing
Telia Finland Oyj
We are further strengthening our Business Development and Control function and looking for an enthusiastic Communications Manager to join our Sourcing unit. You will be an integral part of our transformation journey and will have plenty of opportunities to grow in your role. The position will be based in Helsinki or in Solna.
Our team is responsible for managing all relationships and interactions with our suppliers and related strategic and operational activities. We strive to add sustainable value to all Telia Company entities by securing supply of products and services with the right quality, technology and total cost of ownership. We do this by having one cross-company team of highly skilled sourcing and procurement professionals that leverage the global strength of the whole Telia group and operates in seamlessly integrated mode with all of our stakeholders.
Your next challenge
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and publishing communication material, presentations and announcements for Sourcing unit
- Updating our intranet communication platform
- Assisting in development of training material
- Administrating trainings (room bookings, invites etc)
- Administrating staff meetings (room bookings, video availability etc)
You will report directly to Head of Strategic Transformation and Analytics.
Who are you?
- B.Sc from relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working in international environment with complex business models and matrix organization
- Business acumen
- Both written and verbal communication in English
If you fancy joining my team, apply for this opportunity! Do you want to know more please call Antti Suorsa, +358 40 3024400 or connect with him by LinkedIn. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is May 22.