to strengthen our communications in Brussels as part of Neste’s global communications team. In this role, you will focus on driving public positioning of Neste amongst the EU decision-makers and support Neste’s dialogue with the EU institutions
and stakeholders. Your part in Neste journey
In this role, you will
• Plan and implement communication strategies and campaigns on European policy and legislation in close collaboration with Neste’s Public Affairs team
• Create content relevant to EU policy-making in collaboration with a broad pool of Neste stakeholders and together with external partners
• Plan and implement media and social media activations relevant to EU policy makers
• Be responsible for monitoring the most important European media targeted to decision makers in the EU
• Support Neste’s European Public Affairs Team in their communications to ensure coherent messaging towards EU policy makers
• Participate in Communications working groups of relevant trade associations.
You will work closely and in a highly networked manner with the Head of EU Affairs and other members of the Public Affairs team, as well as other communications professionals of Neste among others. Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
• A university degree in a relevant field of study, such as communications, journalism, political science, European studies etc.
• At least 5 years of working experience related to communications in relation to e.g. business, trade associations, or within the European Union institutions
• A very good knowledge of European Union politics and policy and understanding of functioning of the European Union
• Track record of producing insightful, impactful, high-quality communication content relevant to European public policy
• Energy, drive and commitment, along with a cooperative mindset.
• Outstanding interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
• Full proficiency in verbal and written English and French, other additional European languages, and broad international exposure are advantages.
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe
everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application. Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Jenni Schumacher, Head of External Engagement, Communications, Tel. +358 (0)50 554 6810Please submit your application with a cover letter and CV by 31 May 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing.
A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.