At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Tampere is one of the key R&D sites in Finland and specializes in Network and Cloud operability with orchestration and services, next generation radio chip (SoC) design and video & codec development. Our focus currently is on 5G development.
You have now great opportunity to influence our communications strategy and practise internal and external communications and marketing as we are looking for a Communication Trainee.
From character you are always eager to learn and interested in doing a variety of different kinds of tasks as part of your job. You are ready to share your knowledge and skills among the people you work with. You are a team worker but also efficient on independent tasks, and your English language skills allow you to communicate efficiently in our multicultural environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with different teams and people to produce polished, attention-grabbing communication content for internal messaging including blog posts, newsletters, email campaigns, digital ads and social media posts
- Produce written content for promotional materials
- Create video clips to introduce “activities & ideas to others”
- Create & maintain campus communication strategy (track analytic progress of written posts and email campaigns, use results to make adjustments to reach optimal performance)
- Keep up to date with Tampere Nokia happenings and other materials for content ideas
- Participate in campus newsletter article creation and publication
- Experience with social media content, blog posts, newsletters, photo & video editing, creation and other content generation is required
- Educational experience in content creation
- Exquisite writing ability
Requirements for the position:
- Communication skills
- Photography and video skills as well as editing capabilities
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Collaboration skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application, which is written in English and tells us about your studies and your relevant skills and any previous work experience. Make sure to describe your know how in as much detail as possible.
Optional: Please attach to your application a portfolio of original written works demonstrating your skills and abilities.