We are looking for you, who wants to make a difference. You, who feels inspired by the idea of working at a company that is passionate about changing healthcare. Blueprint Genetics is one of the fastest growing clinical genetic testing companies for rare inherited diseases globally.
We are now looking for a communications professional who is ready to learn and grow together with the company and equipped to work in a fast-paced environment where interaction and co-creation is the natural way of working. This is a 1-year fixed-term position with a possibility of continuance.
As Communication specialist, you work as a part of the Global Marketing team. You inspire others with insightful storytelling and play an important role in growing brand awareness through content creation and social media. You will support product marketing by creating product messages. You will also participate in different marketing activities with the global Marketing team. With a customer-focused mindset, you support our sales and customer support teams in creating templates and targeted messaging for customer communication.
- Strengthening the brand voice through consistent messaging in all touchpoints
- Maintaining an active social media visibility
- Creating and sending regular newsletters with company updates, as well as targeted campaigns
- Participating in the Editorial team that coordinates content creation
- Developing and co-creating customer communications, together with the Client Services team
- Creating customer service-related web content
- Working with internal communication to support collaboration between our global teams and creating content for the company intranet
You will report to the Chief Experience Officer and work closely with team members in marketing, but also with People operations, Sales, and different specialists in the organization depending on the project at hand.
- Excellent writing skills, strong ability to write and produce content in English
- 2-3 years’ experience in communications or marketing
- B.Sc in communication, social sciences, business, or other relevant fields
- Desire to learn and understand the healthcare and genetic testing market, but prior experience about life sciences is not required
- Ability to reliably deliver on strict deadlines with strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Strong collaboration and team-working skills and experience from a cross-functional role
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics, you get to be a part of a global team of creative and solution-oriented people. You will be working at the forefront of health and life sciences. We offer you a position in an ambitious team of great people and the opportunity to be part of a low-hierarchy organization with strong values centered around patient care.
For further inquiries please contact Communication Manager Juulia Simonen juulia.simonen(a)blueprintgenetics.com, +358503059018) or CXO Sofia Frisk, sofia.frisk(a)blueprintgenetics.com. The position will be filled as soon as we find the perfect candidate for this position. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis, please apply latest on February 24th.