Communication manager - International Affairs
Form of employment: Full time, Regular
Locations: Espoo, Finland
Job area: Other
Application period: Friday, May 11, 2018 - Sunday, May 27, 2018
VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd is one of the leading research and technology organisations in Europe. Our research and innovation services give our partners, both private and public, all over the world a competitive edge. We pave the way for the future by developing new smart technologies, profitable solutions and innovation services. We create technology for business – for the benefit of society.
Do you want to join the team that is responsible of taking VTT to the World?
International Affairs team is responsible for high-level influencing and relationship management work as well as long-term target setting and strategy for international affairs supporting VTT’s Strategy. Moreover, International Affairs team works together with VTT´s business executives and senior management to support different business areas to succeed internationally.
With us you will be responsible for
managing the external communications needed for influencing external decision-making. In addition, you will be managing our high-level VTT international relationships network and visits.
- Responsible for the communications in International Affairs team needed for relevant stakeholders. This work includes the preparation of position papers, public speeches, PowerPoint slides, Infographics and coordination on media relations.
- Development and implementation of International Relationship Management strategy
- Responsible for managing and hosting high-level visits
- You collaborate with other colleagues inside VTT for the management of international relations and the high-level visits
We expect you to have
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in English and Finnish
- Minimum 2-5 years of professional experience in Communications, Public Affairs or Investor Relations
- Master’s degree in relevant area like Communication, Social Sciences or Political Sciences
- Ability to work in dynamic cross international environment and work with complex scientific issues
- Good project management and networking skills
Are you passionate to work in a challenge-driven way within a dynamic team of international experts? We are looking for a communications expert who is passionate about life. A visionary thinker with international experience and open minded. A professional with strong team working skills and ability to work independently. We are looking for a person who wants to create Impact. We are looking for a person who likes challenging tasks and is very organized.
As a person you are
Energetic, passionate about what you do, positive, open-minded, solutions-oriented, visionary thinker and result-driven. You are attracted to work with people in an international environment. You are a team-player with ability to work independently. You love developing new things and processes. You are a person who knows how to communicate complex issues is simple understandable way. You are a storyteller.
- Energetic, Open-minded, solutions-oriented and result-driven
- Team-player and also ability to work independently
- Strong networking and communication skills, people person, outgoing, natural and professional attitude
- Way of working: self-driven, enthusiastic towards learning new things, well-organised, practical, hands-on
- Availability to travel
a great opportunity to develop communications in an international setting. We offer a permanent position in a job that will allow you to make a difference. We offer a job atmosphere that allows you to develop and continue growing professionally; a working place where you can learn about fascinated new topics every day. We offer an exciting job where you will communicate how we create impact for society and our customers, in Finland and abroad.
At VTT, we believe that our impact is built on scientific and technological excellence in all our work. We pave the way for the future by developing new smart technologies, profitable solutions and innovation services. Our people is the core of the next generation VTT. Our personnel’s wellbeing and competence development are key priorities. You will be a part of a creative and international working environment. We offer versatile, independent and challenging tasks and the needed support and coaching.
For further information
Ilmari Lastikka, Vice President International Affairs, tel. +358406686297, email@example.com
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1136132
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo