Communication and Change Manager
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company building a better future for us all? UPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
We are now looking for a Communication and Change Manager to our global IT organisation to take care of internal stakeholder and service communications as well as change management both in daily operations and in projects.
What you’ll do
Our target is to improve our communication activities and ensure themes like GDPR, data security, services etc. are promptly shared. You will work closely with IT Management Team, Projects Teams and IT professionals.
Who you are
- You have ambition to do influencing and professional communication by utilising various channels and modern Microsoft tools
- You are comfortable with changing projects, fast-paced environment and hands-on work
- You are proactive and have a positive can do attitude
- You have experience from a hands-on change management role or guiding and giving consultation to projects
- You have expertise in setting and managing different stakeholder expectations
- You have excellent communication skills, experience in facilitation is an asset
- You are fluent in Finnish and English
- You are flexible and willing to travel
- Earlier knowledge of IT and IT related language is seen as an asset
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our -personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The position is located in Helsinki or Tampere, Finland.
For further information please contact Mikko Wecksten, VP IT Strategy and Governance, tel. +358204150620.
Please apply via the link below and attach your CV and cover letter by 25th of February, 2018.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center, tel. +358204146600 or at email@example.com.
For UPM positions located in Finland, a security background check may be performed for those selected in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1102580
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Tampere