Commissioning Team Lead
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Team Lead for specialized system for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Function as a team leader for specialized systems (so called EXOTIC systems)
- Manage a team (approx. 3 to 5 individuals) of commissioning engineers and technicians dedicated to electrical start-up-works followed by applicable tests, inspections and maintenance.
- Organizing the various and multi-national professional people working in the team, coordination with other commissioning branches
- Verifying the electrical commissioning procedures for specialized (EXOTIC) systems following the nuclear and industry standards
- Gain the technical overview of the Exotic systems and –in case- manage required support by 2nd & 3rd party
- Ensure that all functions of the systems are completely fulfilled according to system specification and applicable standards
- Troubleshooting complex electrical issues associated with the equipment,
- Tracking system progress towards completion including awareness, resolution, closure of open points reports and hand over to the client
- Day-to-day communication with the client, coordination with other project disciplines, such as engineering, procurement, quality control and plant operation
- Quality, schedule and safety aspects of commissioning activities in his/her branch, in particular:
- Perform all commissioning work in compliance with the Finnish electrical law
- Support the timely execution of scheduled commissioning tasks
- In time preparation of test report
- Main components are:
- CFQ: Transient monitoring
- PUR: Cathodic protection system
- CPE: Seismic monitoring
- JMY: Containment Inspection
- CPT: Rock Tunnel
- JMT: Combustional Gas
- JML: Penetration
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Certification required in : large Electrical installations or service and maintenance works or acting in team lead & managing roles
- Minimum 5 years experiences as team lead for electrical commissioning field works on large industrial / nuclear power plant installation
- Extensive knowledge for electrical- and process components operated in nuclear power plants
- The candidate should be able to get familiarized with the dedicated job requirements in a short time frame
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and extensive knowledge for electrical- and process components operated in nuclear power plants
- Nuclear experience and associated Specialized Systems is a plus
- English skills required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.