Commissioning Engineers for Waste handling and Water Processing Systems, 4 positions at Olkiluoto
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 11.3.2019
ToimenkuvaWe are searching for Commissioning Engineers to work at Olkiluoto 3 nuclear power plant project. Starting is 01/04/2019. The estimated length of this project is 4 months.
The main duties:
- Idependent performance of Commissioning of the assigned system according to System Commissioning Program and Commissioning Instruction Independent or within a team.
- Creation and delivery of related Test Reports for the Client in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department.
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handed over to the Client (interface departments: Maintenance, Electrical Commissioning, I&C Commissioning, Construction).
- Progress follow up and Reporting to Section Lead (or Branch Manager) with respect to Project Schedule.
- Capability to understand Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&D's)
- MS Office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Good relational and communication skills
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
- Attention to details
- Client and results oriented
- Fluent English language
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge
- Valid occupational safety card (green card)
- Valid concise security clearance to Olkiluoto
Koulutus ja työkokemusQualification and background:
- Engineer degree in Mechanical or Process-enigneering
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered
- Experience in Logic Diagrams for signal Processing
- Experience in Olkiluoto 3
Muut tiedotWe offer an international working environment at Olkiluoto 3 nuclear power plant construction site.
In case you are interested, please contact by email email@example.com or phone +358 50 433 7297. The positions will be filled as soon as the right candidates are found!