Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer for NSSS for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare and review commissioning test instructions, including coordination of review and approval process with client and regulator for Nuclear Steam Supply System (NSSS)
- Coordination of end of construction / commissioning interfaces for assigned systems,
- Safety perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule,
- Document test results by preparing commissioning test reports, including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets,
- Task could include to work in shift during commissioning phases after fuel loading,
- Perform miscellaneous emergent commissioning items to support the Nuclear Steam Supply System (NSSS) Commissioning Branch team objectives
- Commissioning instruction update or review
- Periodic test instruction execution sheet
- Preparation of result record sheet
- Shift log updates
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: nuclear or mechanical, or equivalence based on experience valorization
- At least 15 years nuclear plant/industry experience
- Extensive Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) technology knowledge required, EPR knowledge considered as a benefit
- Knowledge required in nuclear safety applicable to operating nuclear plant
- Nuclear power Plant’s system design, commissioning and/or operation experience
- Knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment
- Operation of commercial nuclear plant (Pressurized Water Reactor) experience,
- Basic management experience; ability to coordinate activities with other team members (mechanical and I&C technicians)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Documentum
- Dependable and proactive, good interpersonal skills and team spirit, shows leadership, results oriented, autonomous, enjoy to communicate and share knowledge
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.