We are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.05.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the handover of plant systems by OIO in due time
- Ensure the follow-up of all the items linked with the TOTO (Take Over To Operation) process
- Organize and manage all the activities for his scope (line up if needed with the agreement of MCR, check labelling etc.)
What do we expect from you?
- Engineering degree
- About five years' of experience in operation in NPP
- Capacity to manage a TOTO (Take Over To Operation) system
- Knowledge of OM NTM process
- Knowledge to manage the list of open points
- Knowledge of different project databases (AIMS , CMS, COEDM3)
- Good skills in word and excel
- Ability to manage and summarize a meeting
- Ability to sum up a conclusion of a meeting
- Good communication skills
- Technical knowledge of PWR operation and basic knowledge of EPR
- Nuclear safety knowledge is appreciated
- English skills required
- French skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, firstname.lastname@example.org
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.