Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Commissioning Engineer at ABB Oy, Process Industries business line in Helsinki. You will be a member of commissioning team, being responsible for commissioning and maintenance of Paper Machine Drives in alignment with contract specifications, quality standards, schedules, and safety requirements. In this position, you need to travel to visit our sites globally.
- Commissioning, engineering and maintenance work of ABB Drives Systems including control systems AC800 and AC500-S.
- Working independently or as part of a team based on customer/contract requirements.
- Start-up, construction, testing and commissioning of sites
- Developing, customizing and continuously improving standard processes and work instructions by adopting ABB’s and external best practices
- HSE-related tasks
- Project security
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- B.Sc. or technician (Automation or Electrical field)
- A few years’ experience of work at construction sites, but we also encourage recent graduates to apply
- The ability to work in multinational teams
- The ability to build customer and stakeholder relationships
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Willingness to travel globally up to 150 days per year
- Ideally, you have experience of commissioning and maintenance of Drive systems in paper industry
- A proactive and systematic way of working is desired
- Basic computer skills are required. Knowledge of MS Office and SAP are an advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
We offer a challenging position in an international working environment, induction to the job based on your previous
experience and the opportunity for personal development in the form of training.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job IDFI72624092 by December 31, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Jouni Palojärvi: +358 50 33 27267, email@example.com