Commissioning Engineer Waste and Auxiliary
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer for Waste and Auxiliary Process Systems for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Independent performance of Commissioning of the assigned system according to System Commissioning Program and Commissioning Instruction independent or within a team.
- Creation and delivery of related Test Reports for the Client in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department.
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handed over to the Client (Interface Departments: Maintenance, Electrical Commissioning, I&C Commissioning, Construction)
- Progress follow up and Reporting to Section Lead (or Branch Manager) with respect to Project Schedule
What do we expect from you?
- Engineer Degree in mechanical- or process-engineering (or comparable e.g. technician with certain proven experience)
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered
- Knowledge of process systems in EPR/PWR highly recommended
- Capability to understand Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Experience in Logic Diagrams for signal Processing would be a plus
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to detail
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.