Commissioning Engineer Mechanical Systems VMP Varamiespalvelu
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 13.9.2018
We are searching, with a fast schedule, Commissioning Engineer to work at the Olkiluoto 3 nuclear power plant project, located at Eurajoki. Starting is as soon as possible. The estimated length of this project is until 31/01/2019.
- Coordinate commissioning interfaces on the field (which other disciplines/systems, electrical, I&C, vendors etc.) for assigned tasks
- Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures
- Document test results including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets
- FLG planning and operations
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks & able to work to deadlines
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities
- Document writing capacity
- Fluent English language
Qualification and background:
- Technical degree in one of the following: mechanical equipment or nuclear technician
- At least 2 years commissioning experience
- Decent knowledge of system commissioning activities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (and Documentum)
- Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems
- Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience
- Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment
- Experience in Olkiluoto 3
We offer an international working environment at the nuclear power plant construction site.
In case you are interested, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +358 50 433 7297 to receive more information about the job description. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found!