Commissioning Engineer for Auxiliary/ Waste
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer for Auxiliary/ Waste Handling Process Systems for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Independent performance of Commissioning of the assigned system according to System Commissioning Program and Commissioning Instruction independent or within a team.
- Creation and delivery of related Test Reports for the Client in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department.
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handed over to the Client (Interface Departments: Maintenance, Electrical Commissioning, I&C Commissioning, Construction)
- Progress follow up and Reporting to Section Lead (or Branch Manager) with respect to Project Schedule
- Engineer Degree in mechanical or minimum 7 years in process-engineering (or comparable e.g. technician with certain proven experience)
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project
- Knowledge of process systems in European Pressurized Reactor needed; Experience of process operation is needed; the candidate should pay attention to the details and be fully familiar with STAR (Stop, Think, Act, Review) attitude in Nuclear industry
- Proficiency in Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Experience in Logic Diagrams for signal Processing would be a plus
- Good MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity (fluent in English Language)
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented and motivated to join the Olkiluoto 3 project with the drive for completion
- Fluent English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, firstname.lastname@example.org