Commissioning Engineer (Diesel)
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer (Diesel) for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Creation and delivery of related test reports for the client
- Performance of commissioning of the Diesel and test documentation systems according to system commissioning program and commissioning instructions
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments
- Progress follow up and reporting to section lead (or branch manager) with respect to project schedule
- Engineer degree in mechanical or process engineering
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge considered as a benefit
- Experience with diesel in nuclear power plants
- Experience in logic diagrams for signal processing considered as a benefit
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.