Commissioning Engineer, ABB Oy Marine & Ports
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 21.12.2021
We are looking for a Commissioning Engineer for our client company ABB Oy, Marine & Ports. In this role you will be responsible of commissioning and maintaining ABB Marine systems such as rotating machinery, transformers, frequency converters, switchboards, automation and Azipod® propulsion units. If you wish to work in a global technology company with versatile duties and travelling, read more below and apply soon!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Commissioning Engineer you will be working with both internal and external matters with the ABB products and systems. You will be responsible of dealing with the operating vessels warranty and service calls as well as supervising with installations, startups and testing in cooperation with the classification societies and customers. In this position you are required to travel internationally up to 200 days a year. We value an initiative problem-solver, who has knowledge of electrical power systems.
You are offered
* A valuable opportunity to work in big, global company
* An international and professional team around you
* Versatile job tasks
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Supervising in installations, startups and testing
* Acceptance testing of the systems in cooperation with the classification societies and the customer
* Warranty and service calls on operating vessels
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background (Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Power Engineering, Automation Engineering or similar)
* Good knowledge of MS Office
* Fluent written and spoken English skills
* Possibility and willingness to travel internationally (up to 200 days per year)
* Excellent co-operation and communication skills
Previous work experience in shipbuilding or similar position, knowledge of ABB Oy products and language skills are seen as an asset.
As a person you are:
* Start: February 2022
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility for extension
* Location: Vuosaari, Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.