On behalf of our global client we are looking for a new employee to work in a position of Commercial Solution Support in Espoo.
This full time assignment starts as soon as the suitable candidate has been chosen and the work contract will be signed until the end of June 2019.
The selected employee will be working on Adecco's payroll.
Your main responsibilities are:
- To support CSE team in post-sales activities
- To manage the contract processing, contract tools and deal closing activities
- Internal and partner support for commercial licensing solutions
- To manage key stakeholders to meet critical deadlines
- Contract processing
- Post-sales activities
- Commercial Solution Executive support
We are looking for a person who has:
- 3 years relevant experience from Licensing and/or Sales
- Good knowledge of standard productivity tools like MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Service attitude, flexible ways of working and ability to effectively multi-task
- Positive attitude and a passion for working with customers and partners
- Good skills of cooperation with ability to work independently
- Hands - on mentality
- Readiness to travel to licensing training once or twice a year which is at an EMEA location
- Great communication skills in English and Finnish.
Please apply today or latest on Wednesday 22nd of August with your CV and application in English.
More information from Adecco's HR Consultant Noora Paakkari, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Commercial Solution Support
Yhteyshenkilö: Noora Paakkari, 0401627617
Toimipaikka: HELSINKI and ESPOO