Commercial Project Manager
ANDRITZ Recovery and Power Division is looking for a Commercial Project Manager to join Commercial & Contract Management team.
The location can be any ANDRITZ Oy office in Finland, while majority of the project team members work from Varkaus office, where introduction period is also held.
The main tasks of the Commercial Project Manager are as follows:
- execute effective contract management including claims, notifications, amendments and other communication towards Customers or sub-suppliers and executing relevant commercial negotiations with all stakeholders
- close team work especially with Project Manager but also with other project team members like Engineering, Supply chain, Civil & Site Management, Controlling and Quality
- completion of monthly reports in management information system and SAP (status, budget, forecast, schedule, other details)
- generate project-specific commercial cockpit/visualization (contract terms, risks, potential, time impact, other analysis etc.) ensuring that yourself and project team members are aware and act according to the contract
- actively co-operate with legal, tax, finance and controlling departments.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- good knowledge of investment project business, different types of customer and supplier contracts
- familiar/experience with SAP or other ERP‘s
- good negotiation skills
- willingness to travel both domestic and abroad (20-30% of working time)
- good Finnish and English skills, knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
For more information please contact Vice President, Commercial Project Management, Mr. Marko Luokkanen, p. +358 40 860 5843.
Please send your application by November 8th, 2020