Commercial Product Structure and Product Information Manager Vaisala
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 27.11.2018
Vaisala’s Product Creation teams develop and manage our industry-leading products all the way from initial ideas to product launches including R&D, engineering, software development and testing, project management, system testing as well as UX design.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a Commercial Product Structure and Product Information Manager to join our User Experience (UX) Team in Vantaa. The UX team is a multidisciplinary group responsible for customer documentation and design activities in Vaisala.
Your role includes:
- Drive new ways to present commercial product structures that serve all channels (Direct Sales, Channel partners, E-Commerce) with aim to improve customer experience and drive sales growth
- Establish and own a new global product information management process applicable to all business models (products, projects, services and digital solutions)
- Lead the commercial product configurator modeling team
-Responsibility for commercial product structure and product information management (PIM) globally
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
Commercial product structure management
- Develop modeling practices and commercial product data management processes in close collaboration with the key stakeholders (e.g. Product Management, Marketing & Sales, Operations and Group IT)
- Lead the commercial product configurator modeling team in a global industrial business environment
- Drive re-modelling of existing configurable products to become more customer centric
- Accountable for product configurator models creation and maintenance
- Strong involvement in new product concept phase
Product information management
- Develop product information management models, processes and practices in close collaboration with the key stakeholders (e.g. Product Management, Marketing & Sales, Operations and Group IT)
- Lead the implementation and continuous development of the product information management models, processes and work practices
- Accountable for the success of the company wide product information management
- Strong involvement in Vaisala customer experience development work.
- Strong customer perspective and sales oriented attitude
- Creative problem solving skills
- Transformational leader with ability to execute change in a global business environment
- Up to date with current technological capabilities and future advances in digital transformation (preferably in PIM)
- Experience or interest in service design and agile process development methods
- Analytical mindset and ability to conceptual thinking, seeing the big picture with complex issues
- Excellent networking and influencing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Degree in a relevant field of study, B.Sc. or higher
- 5+ years of work experience in a relevant field preferably in an international company
For further information please contact Design manager Sauli Laitinen, +358 50 534 3164, email@example.com.
Please submit your application with salary request and CV by 17 December 2018 by completing the online application form. Include your portfolio or link to it in the application if possible.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.