We are looking for a Commercial Operations Analyst to join our Commercial & Product support team. The tasks include contract review, data gathering/validation (from ERP system) and contract application based on the data set. In addition, Commercial Operations Analyst will support invoicing & profitability analysis. This role will also participate in request for quotation (RFQ) and tender bid preparation for ongoing sales opportunities.
To succeed in this role you should be technically oriented, have both analytical and commercial mindset & a strong understanding of relational databases and pivot tables.
This is a full-time permanent position in Vantaa in a dynamic and fast-growing company, where you can influence your own work.
- Perform complex data analysis related to shop visits
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Data gathering and validation
- Liaison between internal departments to ensure prompt information flow and timely updates in the ERP system.
- Assist Sales and Customer Support team with direct customer negotiations as required, e.g. provide customer support team with correct datasets
- Assist Sales and Customer Support team with customer visits at the site as necessary
- Support invoicing activities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or equivalent qualification
- Fluent in spoken and written business English
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Readiness to perform routine work
- Previous knowledge or ability to learn technical aspects of turbine engine technology
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, especially Excel:
- Knowledge of index (match), Vlookup or Xlookup functions
- IF, SUMIFS
- Pivot tables / charts
- Ability to create Power Pivot relationships and data analysis
- Understanding of relational database fundamentals such as, but not limited to:
- Rules of relations
- Data normalization
- Customer focused mindset and a service attitude
- Good eye for detail
- Basic knowledge or previous experience in ERP & CRM systems
- Team player with ability to operate independently.
Considered as an advantage:
- Previous experience in heavy industry (aerospace, shipbuilding) or automotive industry
- Finnish language skills
- Previous experience with industrial costs calculations or estimates
- Ability to analyze data in Access or any other rapid application development (RAD) program
- Basic SQL skills
- Positive and supportive environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Gym in the facility
Please apply no later than 12.5.2021.
For more information, please contact Commercial & Product Support Manager Suvi Vilen +358505175031 on working days between 10-14.
First selections will start immediately, and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.