Commercial Manager, Renewable Hydrogen and PtX
We are now looking for a Commercial Manager, Renewable Hydrogen and PtX to join our team in Espoo, Finland
Your part of Neste journey
As a Commercial Manager, you are responsible for planning and execution of go-to-market strategy and commercialisation of Neste’s PtX products.
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for
- Creation of go-to-market approach for the PtX products
- Develop Neste’s value proposition for PtX products
- Development of client relationships and customer base for PtX products together with Neste’s existing sales organisation
- Development of commercial and financing risk assessments and pricing structures for PtX products, including financial planning
- Monitoring regulations and estimating their impact on business
- Evaluation of the commercial viability of investment opportunities and strategic investments together with Neste M&A experts
- Organising market follow up of the renewable hydrogen, PtL and related products, including market and value chain analysis
The Renewable Hydrogen and PtX Business Platform combines technology and business initiatives to create profitable and sustainable new business. You will collaborate with several external parties and internal stakeholders. You will work closely with your colleagues in project teams aiming at opportunity identification, maturation, investments and commercialization. The position is new within the Neste Innovation function and requires entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Master’s degree from a relevant field, e.g. M.Sc Economics or Industrial Economics or equivalent
- Experience of successful development of value propositions and sales, marketing and distribution concepts for new products
- Proven track record of sales of industrial products
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in sales and marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English language skills, other languages an advantage
- Curiosity towards new ideas and opportunities
- Team player attitude
- Willingness to travel
We also value
- Track record in partnership/ecosystem development
- International work experience
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer-centric mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values of courage, corporate and care resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Are you interested in taking forward new opportunities to convert them to sustainable and profitable business? Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Outi Ervasti, VP Renewable Hydrogen and PtX on Tuesday 24 November at 13.00-15.00 EET, tel. +358 50 458 9741.
Please submit your application by November 30th, 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to create a healthier planet for its children. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 4400 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.