Commercial Manager / Project Controls Manager
Adecco Finland Oy
Fiber Highway Finland Oy specializes in telecommunication cabling of data centers and installation of fiber optic networks. We have demonstrated our ability to operate in an international environment and deliver high quality solutions for exacting customers. Our clients include global service providers and companies wishing to establish their own data centers. We want to build high quality and sustainable solutions that are guaranteed to be future proof. Our offices are located in Porvoo and Hamina.
We are looking for a Commercial Manager Project Controls Manager for our client Fiber Highway Finland Oy.
Your main tasks in this position will include:
- Cost management and change control, including change order review, negotiation, recommendations and delay analysis,
- Track and review change orders and key project documents with Project Manager,
- Invoice / Payment Application processing, tracking and reporting,
- Work with project managers to develop and maintain the RFP/SOW/change order templates,
- Follow up on proposals, reviews, and negotiations for the timely excution of contracts and purchase orders.
We hope you have a Bachelors or Masters degree from a relevant field of studies (commercial or technical) or equivalent combination of education and experience. We would also appreciate if you have:
- Previous experience from similar positions,
- Good knowledge of the technical matters from ICT industry,
- Reporting, spreadsheet and presentation skills,
- High proficiency in Google Suite applications or equivalent,
- Strong and professional skills in oral and written English.
We are looking for a confident team member to join our crew. To succeed in the demanding working environment, you should:
- Be proactive, self-motivated and focused on continuous improvement,
- Be able to manage difficult/challenging situations calmly,
- Demonstrate a high level of self-organization, coordination and planning,
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and via technology!
Does this sound like you? Please contact Adecco and Senior HR Consultant Pietari Salmi, p. +358 40 820 4007 or firstname.lastname@example.org . You can apply to this position at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat . Application period ends at October 13th.