Commercial Innovation Manager
We are looking for a Commercial Innovation Manager to fuel our ambitious innovation agenda.
In this new role you will define and build a strong innovation pipeline for all product categories together with our local and global marketing teams addressing key local consumer and customer insights and needs. These innovations can be concepts, products or services. You will work from our office in Sipoo and report directly to the Head of Milk and Yoghurt Category in Finland.
- Scout for new opportunities in the categories, translating trends into insights and transforming insights into projects that can be leveraged for commercial growth
- Create and develop innovation projects through consumer, category and customer insight and ensure that these projects result in robust business cases leading to impact on profitable growth.
- Lead selected innovation projects by coordinating the work of the project team and category management ensuring that the projects are launched at the right time and according to brief
- Overall cross category pipeline development ownership and lead.
- Contribute to the development of local strategic innovation plans focused on delivery of transformational innovation with potentially significant impact on organic growth.
- You have a degree (B.Sc. / M.Sc.) within business related discipline
- You have worked e.g. in FMCG industry, consumer research or customer interface
- You are able to showcase the ability to provide leadership to key project and cross-functional teams, demonstrating both commercial acumen and effective time and project management
- Good communication skills are essential for this position along with the ability to work well with others as part of a team. You speak Finnish and English language business fluent.
In this role you will have the opportunity to impact the success of our business by creating new business opportunities together with our professional and inspirational colleagues. At the same time you can expect to have a lot of fun and great moments while contributing to our ambitious business plan and sustainability agenda. We offer freedom to act and impact in local Finnish business yet with the support of global company’s broad network of colleagues.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than November 6th 2019. For additional information, please call Head of MYPC Category, Director Antti Airaksinen +358 50 511 4596.