Are you interested working in pharmaceutical industry? Are you precise and capable of doing routine work? Are you service-minded and customer-oriented? We are looking for a Commercial Excellence Coordinator to manage the daily activities in our Nordic offices in Vantaa and Stockholm (Solna) and support our Nordic sales and back office teams in daily operational activities. This job is a great opportunity to work in a leading, specialized pharmaceutical company primarily engaged in the ophthalmic field. If you are an organized and coordinated person and have interest in developing the office operations and routines of our Nordic Team, apply for the job now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are offered
* A newly established responsible position in the company with good opportunities to grow
* An opportunity to gain valuable experience and build connections within the company
* A great team where you and your ideas are appreciated
When you apply via Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
You will be part of the Nordic sales & marketing team where your main responsibilities is to ensure smooth operational and commercial activities within the team. Your tasks will include:
* Review and process relevant invoices and manage invoice handling and vendor creation as well as vendor contract management
* Coordinating office operations and procedures like office supplies, asset management, car fleet management, parking, company credit cards, office maintenance, office safety guidelines
* Different IT-equipment and hardware coordination (wifi, printers, servers)
* Material shipments and contract process support (signature, archiving, preparation)
* The tasks mentioned are only a part of your responsibilities. As the Commercial Excellence Coordinator your responsibilities are vast and they can be partly modified based on your own interest areas.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academic background (studies in business, administration or similar)
* At least 1-2 years experience in administrative tasks
* Excellent team working and coordination skills
* Readiness to travel
* Fluent spoken and written English, Finnish and Swedish
* An organized, independent can-do attitude
* Start: in November 2021
* Work extent: Permanent contract with Santen
* Location: Vantaa
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Santen that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Santen Oy is a Japanese Pharmaceutical company specialized in ophthalmology. It is a specialized pharmaceutical company primarily engaged in the ophthalmic field. Its main products are drugs for glaucoma, dry eyes, eye infections and allergies. It is an international company, which has established a paramount position in Northern Europes prescription ophthalmic pharmaceutical market. In Europe, our client has operated for nearly 20 years. They will continue its dedication to improving the eyesight and health of people worldwide, exercising the spirit of creation and innovation, as well as the scientific knowledge and organizational capabilities that we have nurtured for over 120 years since the founding of the company.