Collection Officer, Komplett Bank (Oslo)
Komplett Bank ASA
We are looking for a Finnish Collection Officer to join our team! Are you interested in an interesting opportunity to work abroad in an international bank? Do you want to find a long-term job in a work community that fosters a relaxed corporate culture and offers opportunities for development?
We are now looking for a Collection Officer to work with Pre-Collection towards the Finnish market.
The main tasks will be to provide good solutions for customers who have difficulties with payments, daily contact with collection agencies and handle inquiries from the authorities.
- Incoming and outgoing customer contact by telephone and e-mail
- Handle requests regarding debt settlements
- Cooperating with collection- and government agencies regarding the debt collection processes
- Case management as well as other administrative tasks when needed
- Experience from customer contact by phone
- Interest in Debt Collection, banking and finance
- Great communication skills, oral and written
- Native in Finnish
- Fluent in English
- Experience from banking and/or Pre-Collection is an advantage
- You are service-minded and good at communicating
- Ability to work independently
- Structured and systematic in your work
- Solutions-oriented and proactive
- Flexible towards variation in work
- The opportunity to be a part of a successful and fast-growing company
- Great opportunities to develop relevant skills
- Modern facilities in Lysaker, right outside of the centre of Oslo
- Insurance and good pension schemes
- 2500 EUR Relocation package for candidates moving from abroad
- A young and social work environment with dedicated colleagues and team leaders
- Social activities outside working hours
Interested? Please submit your application and CV with a salary request to our recruiting system by clicking the APPLY. You can apply for this job in English or in Finnish. Barona’s consultants are constantly going through new applications and the candidates with the most compatible profiles will be invited to the next step of the recruitment process already during the application period.
If you have any questions concerning the position don't hesitate to ask. Please, send your inquiries in English or in Finnish.