Cobol Developer, Helsinki / Remote workAcademic Work
We are now looking for a Cobol Software Developer interested in taking the next step in your career. Do you have a driven attitude, good problem-solving skills and ability to work with a team? Knowledge of Cobol programming language is required, but whether you are an experienced software developer or at the start of your career, your attitude and eagerness to learn will be the deciding factor. Apply now, as we will be interviewing suitable applicants already during the search.
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role, you will be a part of an active and agile Product development team, developing an electronic financial management system. You will be working with a team in a solution-oriented manner. Your main tasks are the development of the electronic financial management system, including both daily tasks and the wider development of the system together with a competent team.
* An inspiring and motivating work atmosphere
* Flexible working hours and a possibility for remote work
* Great employment benefits such as; lunch and refreshment benefits, comprehensive occupational health care, and an encouraging bonus salary model
* Cooperation with the Product development team
* Development of electronic financial management system
* Communication with internal and external stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Knowledge of Cobol programming language
* Understanding of SQL databases
* Driven and positive attitude
* Good pressure tolerance and problem-solving skills
These are seen as an advantage:
* Previous working experience utilizing Cobol
* Web programming skills
* Understanding of Micro Focus Net Express
* Start: According to agreement
* Duration: Permanent
* Location: Remote work, occational need to be in Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.