CMS Developer (Helsinki)
We are looking for a Developer to join in our multicultural team
Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
In IT Consumer Management Systems (CMS) we are a part of Issuer & Esecurity Services the organizational base for all IT development within card services area. We are now looking for a Developer who will work closely with our IT Operations and other IT CMS departments as a part of a Nordic organization. In our CMS team we work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network
In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions. Your key responsibilities are:
- Configure and maintain CMS application
- Participate in the whole development lifecycle (design, development, documentation, maintenance)
- Be a member of a scrum team, work closely together with the Product Owners
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes us personalities instead of just a person.
Your professional qualifications include:
- Relevant technical education providing you with a good technical understanding.
- Hands-on experience with Windows and Linux Server environments
- Good understanding of IT Security
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of version control tools (Git)
- Strong problem-solving skills and attitude
- Strong English skills (both oral and written)
- Understanding of agile and DevOps ways of working
It will be considered and advantage if you also have experience within payment solutions/ platforms, as well as practical experience from some programming language (e.g. Java, Python).
Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who:
- You share your view to improve working ways and you take actions when needed
- You know or figure out what to do and when
- You know how to solve tasks smartly and efficiently
- You have everlasting eagerness to learn more
- You actively share and coach others with the wisdom you've gained
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
Joining Nets, you’ll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. Trusted by 240 banks and 400,000+ merchant customers and backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry, we have the foundation to succeed. You’ll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture. Our customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers… you and me.
Power your career. Apply now! We interview on an ongoing basis
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Manager, IT CMS Solution Delivery Sanni Seitsamo-Räsänen - +358 504 657 680
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.