Cloud Systems Administrator/Engineer
Our mission is to bring data to life, so that we and future generations can live a healthier lives – do you want to join us and our mission?
BCB Medical is the leading Nordic company focused on gathering and analyzing clinical information. Our goal is to revolutionize how clinical information affects the everyday life of people. We help healthcare professionals to develop new, life improving treatments.
The company is in Turku, and we also have offices in Espoo, Oulu and Kuopio. We employ 80 professionals in different fields. We have been operating since 2003. Our company is growing rapidly, and we are looking for highly motivated and experienced individual to join to our journey.
Cloud Systems Administrator/ Engineer
Our clients consist of all the biggest university hospitals as well as other healthcare companies. That is why security and trust is everything to us. We are deeply committed to serve our customers and help them improve treatments for better tomorrow.
We are now looking for highly motivated and experienced individual to join our growing multitalented IT & Security Team. You have experience in bringing highly secure hybrid IT solutions to life using latest technologies. You are comfortable working in several projects at once and get inspired from solving complex problems. Like us, you are a real team player and can lead and deliver projects on your own.
To succeed in teamwork, you will need excellent teamwork and communication skills and work together with our super talented business and development teams. You need to have ability oversee projects, take action, train others and share ideas.
We expect from you:
- Proven ability to engineer and implement complex IT solutions
- Solid work experience and skills to engineer, implement and maintain Microsoft Azure + VMware Hybrid Clouds based solutions
- Automation skills using tools like Ansible/Bash/Azure tools/Vmware tools/Python
- Good documentation and verbal skills (Finnish, English)
- Proven skills on maintaining Linux and Windows Servers in virtual environments
- SecDevOps like mindset
- Always willing to learn new technologies and adapt new ways to work
- Considered as an asset: Microsoft Certifications, Experience in the Healthcare industry, Database and Network administration skills
We offer You a meaningful job within in an internationally growing low hierarchy company. We have flexible working environment, with a focus on work-life balance as you have great opportunity to influence your own work. We have great benefits as sport/culture, health and more. We are equal opportunity employer and we embrace openness, fun and continuously learning working environment.
Want to know more?
Please contact: CIO, Mika Vuokko
email@example.com, +358 40 0953 656
Submit your application with CV and a salary request latest February 28, 2021 (firstname.lastname@example.org) .