Cloud Strategy Consultant
Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Infrastructure Consulting. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Public cloud is becoming a mainstream capability across industries, and making this happen in large scale requires unique combination of capabilities: understanding of large enterprises needs and constraints while being deeply knowledgeable and experienced in the new technical, operational and commercial models of true cloud.
Accenture Infrastructure Consulting is at the forefront of the wide adoption of cloud in all dimensions: we know our clients and their industries deeply, starting from the business potential and pain points, through applications and enterprise architecture and reaching deep into their infrastructure. We know how to make transformations happen, how exciting and challenging that is. We are now looking for Cloud Strategy Consultants to join our team.
Work you will do
- Identify and evaluate upcoming technologies for their applicability
- Help our clients move their infrastructure to cloud and as-a-service usage models across all areas of infrastructure
- Optimize infrastructure investments and usage in terms of ROI, fitness-for-purpose and operational efficiency
- Assess, re-design and migrate IT infrastructure environments to meet changing requirements
- Create technology and vendor assessments
- Sell and deliver IT implementation and transformation work
Who we are looking for
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) with high marks from a relevant field required
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex issues
- Business acumen and strategic mindset
- Strong presentation and communication skills: oral, written, visualization
- Practical experience in one of infrastructure domains (operations, datacenter, network, workplace)
- Knowledge of Project- and Program Management methods and approaches
- Knowledge of relevant key public cloud platforms
- Knowledge of relevant frameworks such as ITIL, CobIT
- Knowledge and / or practical industry experience will be a good advantage
- Very strong English communication skills, Finnish or Swedish is a major benefit
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website www.accenturerekrytoi.fi
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!